Hey there beauty babes!!! So, I’m sure you’ve heard of Ipsy before, but if you haven’t it’s essentially a subscription service that sends you five beauty products a month in a super cute makeup bag. It’s $10 a month, and in my opinion worth your money, because you’re definitely getting more than $10 in products.
This month I liked every single product I got! Sometimes there’s one or two things I don’t care for in my bag (but even then I still think it’s worth it). So, here’s what I got and a little mini review of each item!
- Soo Ae, Sheet Mask Duo – Purifying Black Charcoal Mask & Nature Green Tea Collagen Essence Mask: As you know, I’m a fan of sheet masks ;). These were good, but I don’t think the compare to my Tony Moly sheet masks. They sell these at Walmart for under $3, so I if I was ever waiting for some sheet masks to come in the mail I would definitely pick some up! I preferred the charcoal mask because I felt like it was a bit more hydrating and I noticed a brighter complexion instantly.
- NYX Professional Makeup, Butter Lipstick in Ripe Berry: First off, this shade is gorgeous! It reminds me of a berry shade mixed with brick red, so it’s unique and super flattering on my skin tone, but I honestly think it would look beautiful on any skin tone! The formula is very hydrating and has a bit of a sheen. Only downside is you’ll definitely have to reapply a few times throughout the day. If you want to try out Ripe Berry you can purchase it here.
- Japonesque, Coconut Solid Brush Cleaner: I’ve never tried out a product like this, because I’ve always used dish detergent to clean my brushes and I thought that worked pretty well. This product does a great job of cleaning brushes, and I definitely can see myself buying this in the future. You can purchase this unscented, but I highly encourage you get the coconut scented because it smells wonderful! It’s available at Ulta for $20 for the full size, or $10 for the mini size.
- Absolute New York, Nano Liner Ultra Fine Precision Liner in Black: Whew, what a mouthful. Okay, so I normally use the Kat Von D Ink Liner in Trooper, and I’m obsessed, but I think this is an affordable version of that ($9.99). It lasted all day and on Absolute New York’s website it claims that it is water-, smudge-, and fade- resistant (and I agree!). The liner is very pigmented and comes to a teeny tiny tip, which is perfect to create a precise wing. My only complaint is that the tip of the eyeliner is very stiff, and I prefer something that is a little flexible. You can purchase Absolute New York, Nano Liner Ultra Fine Precision here.
- Royal & Langnickel, MODA Fan Brush: At first, I was skeptical this brush wouldn’t apply product very well by feeling the bristles. I normally use the Real Techniques fan brush for highlight, but I haven’t put down the Royal & Langnickel brush since I received it. This brush is the perfect thickness and applies the perfect amount of product. You can use it for highlight or sweeping off powder from under the eyes. Bonus: it’s 100% vegan and only $5.99!! You can purchase this MODA fan brush here.
If you’re interested in signing up for Ipsy, here is my referral link: https://www.ipsy.com/new?cid=ppage_ref&sid=link&refer=2dguv
I hope you enjoyed getting a sneak peak at my February Glam Bag!